Helping you on your HubSpot Journey
Our team is HubSpot certified with solar industry experience. It really doesn't get better than that.
While most solar companies agree that investing time and money into HubSpot is a great investment, their biggest fear lies around implementation.
We work with you and your sales & marketing teams to plan, prioritise and setup your HubSpot installation.
We are then on call to guide you with any training and ongoing implementation questions.
You've made a significant investment by choosing HubSpot, make sure you are putting it to optimal use.
HubSpot Ignition Overview
- Typically a 3 month process
- Prioritised for the first month to get early wins
- Includes full setup and implementation portal (not just advice/guidance on what you should do)
- Includes zoom calls throughout the months to define goals, plan your HubSpot strategy and set priorities
- Includes zoom calls to train your teams
We help you set up all the key HubSpot items in your portal including:
- Contact settings (views, lists, custom fields)
- Content settings (eg domains, email sending settings, colours, types)
- Report settings (including IP exclusions)
- Setting up your default forms, smart lists and workflows
- Preparing default emails and internal notifications
- Organising landing page and email templates
- Integrating HubSpot with your site (eg if using WordPress)
- Adding Google Analytics and Facebook pixels
- Adding default forms to pages (eg Contact Us)
- Adding initial keywords and competitor tracking
- Integrating with external tools as required (eg Salesforce)
Example Implementation Schedule
A suggested approach - but tailored for your solar company's priorities.
HubSpot Strategy and Quick Wins
HubSpot Strategy - sales and marketing priorities
HubSpot settings, tracking, contact migration
- HubSpot automations
Reports and Dashboards
Snippets and Templates
Products and Quotes
Campaign tool and SEO
Landing pages and Popup forms
HubSpot Ignition Outcomes
Fully setup and optimised HubSpot portal
Emails, Pages, Forms, Workflows in place
Reporting and Dashboards active
Staff trained and informed
Ongoing services available once your HubSpot portal is set up
Services charged at an hourly rate
Only pay for what you need, no lock ins
This includes strategy, coordination and implementation for your HubSpot Marketing, Sales and Service Hubs
Setting your HubSpot portal up correctly from the start will ensure that you maximise your HubSpot experience
Technical expertise across the whole team
Our digital strategists are also technical experts across HubSpot, Google, Social, Reporting and Marketing technologies. Hence, our strategic guidance is backed by technical research, implementation experience and proven results.
HubSpot Platinum Certified Partner
XEN is a HubSpot Certified Platinum Partner and helps solar companies to optimise their HubSpot platform and maximise results.
Unlike other agencies, we understand solar
The solar industry is its own niche in the Australian market. For the last 10 years we've worked with Solar Companies who are looking to plan and implement business process improvement using HubSpot.